On 2 October, the Annual Members’ Forum will welcome members of ENCATC and from our Memorandum of Understanding partners, the Association of Arts Administration Educators (AAAE) and the Taiwan Association of Cultural Policy Studies (TACPS).
In order to present the work of ENCATC and exchange how to improve or do differently, the Members’ Forum programme’s Part I. includes 6 round tables:
- Round Table: Business models and finances, chaired by Dea Vidović, ENCATC Board Member and Director, Kultura Nova Foundation, Croatia
- Round Table: Governance and digital culture, chaired by Francesca Imperiale, ENCATC President and Assistant Professor, University of Salento, Italy
- Round Table: Education, chaired by GiannaLia Cogliandro Beyens, Secretary General, ENCATC
- Round Table: Research
- Round Table: Internationalization, Richard Maloney, Clinical Associate Professor and Director, Performing Arts Administration graduate program, New York University, USA
- Round Table: Youth Generation, chaired by Milena Dragićević Šešić, Head of UNESCO Chair in Interculturalism, Art Management and Mediation, Serbia
The questions and the results of the Round Table discussions will be structured in the format of SWOT analysis.
Part II. of the programme is the ENCATC-AAAE International Panel which will continue the discussions held on 1 June in Madison, WI, USA during the AAAE Conference. Scholars from different countries will share insight into how international cultural management functions in their respective countries. This will be followed by a moderated conversation with the panellists and the audience.
Finally, the Members’ Corner is a new concept debuting in 2019 where after the engaging and enlightening discussions during the round tables, members can continue to share their ideas and give input throughout the Congress.
The Forum also grants access this exclusive gathering for sharing ideas and finding trustworthy partners for your projects and programmes; constructing valuable professional contacts within the network that will lead to new collaborations and exchanges in the future; and exchanging practices on education with members from the networks AAAE and TACPS.
This gathering of members from three networks in Europe, Asia and North America is one of the many benefits enjoyed by ENCATC members and its partners. It is a wonderful opportunity for networking and exchange before the official opening on the evening of 2 October and the arrival of all Congress participants.
*The Annual ENCATC Members is free to register for ENCATC members, new members who join before the Congress, and members of the networks AAAE and TACPS.