How much does it cost?
Discover all the registration fees here.
What is included in the registration fee?
Attendance is covered from the official Congress opening on the evening of 2 October until the Congress closing on the evening of 4 October.
- Access to all programming,
- Visits to 3 key cultural institutions,
- Artistic programming,
- Meals and coffee breaks stated in the programme, and a wine tasting session.
ENCATC members and members of AAAE and TACPS are granted free access to the Annual Members’ Forum on 2 October.
What is not included in the registration fee?
- Prices do not include the Eventbrite administration fee.
- Participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements and expenses. See “Accommodation” and “Travel to Dijon” for suggestions.
- The optional cultural excursions organised by our partner BSB is from 10:00 – 13:00 and 13:30 – 18:30 on Saturday, 5 October. Registration and payment is done directly with the Dijon Tourism Office: http://www.mwt-meetings.fr/evenement-prive/
How can I pay the registration fee?
Payment is in advance is required. When you register online you will be given the option of paying immediately with credit card or PayPal. Payment by bank transfer is also possible. The final invoice is issued only after payment has been received (and this can take a week).
How do I register?
You can register via Eventbrite
What is the deadline for registration?
We accept online registrations until 25 September.
How do I get to Dijon?
Participants are responsible for their own travel arrangements and expenses. Click here
Where can I stay in Dijon?
Participants are responsible for their own hotel arrangements and expenses. Click here
Where is the venue?
Burgundy School of Business
29 Rue Sambin